Shop Save N Earn (SSNE) offers warranties on products that specify it does so directly as a Shop Save N Earn warranty and not any other warranty, which in both cases becomes effective from the date of purchase. Any Shop Save N Earn or manufacturer warranty is not transferrable beyond the dealer and the original end-user.
At our discretion, we will repair or replace the product warrantied with the Shop Save N Earn Warranty with the same or better product of the same kind.
A credit will only be issued under the following circumstances:
- If the item is returned in new condition within the time frame described in the listing when purchase
- If the item cannot be repaired, replaced or upgraded
- Or at any other time as we deem necessary
ANY credit issued will be for CURRENT market value unless item is returned within 30 days of purchase.
We will not issue a credit on ANY of the following items:
- Used products
- Single use products
- Counter-surveillance detectors
- Any item requiring activation
The warranty is voided when damage is caused by:
- Improper handling, neglect or failure to operate the product following the directions provided.
- An outside force beyond the control of SSNE (eg. flood, fire).
- Any repair or opening of the product by the dealer or end-user.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by warranty.
Before submitting a product for return, please contact technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that we are unable to troubleshoot the product, please follow the return procedures outlined below.
All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging, in “like new” condition with all components, manuals and cables included. Products using accessories such as batteries and SD cards must be returned with the factory-sealed accessory. Product that is returned incomplete will be shipped back to the customer at their expense. Merchandise returned with missing items will not be refunded. Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the end-user.
Warranties and Technical support apply only to products Shop Save N Earn describes to do so. We may require proof of purchase before servicing any product. We reserve the right to refuse service on any product deemed not to have been purchased from us.
In no event shall SSNE be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of individual and business profits, individual and business interruption, loss of individual and business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the products, even if SSNE had been advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation is intended to apply and does apply without regard to whether such damages are claimed, asserted or brought in an action or claim in tort or contract law, or on the warranty, or under any other law or form of action except in relation to liability for death or personal injury, for which no limit applies, the liability of SSNE and any authorized dealer to you for loss or damage arising under this agreement shall not exceed in aggregate the cost of replacing the affected product. Nothing in this agreement shall be taken as excluding or attempting to exclude or in any way restrict any liability for death or personal injury to the extent arising directly from the negligence of SSNE or that of its employees or agents.
- To return a defective product, please follow the steps outlined below.
- Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA#) within the described time frame of the product by emailing email@example.com
- Please provide the following information when requesting a Return Authorization #: Original order number (located in the conformation email), name of product being returned, reason for return, your name, daytime telephone number and e-mail address.
- Verify that all merchandise is in the original packaging with all components, manuals, cables, and accessories are included.
- For your protection, use a "traceable" shipping method such as UPS Ground.
Please address the package to:
Shop Save N Earn "RETURNS"
120 Mosher Ave.
Battle Creek, MI 49037
6. Return the merchandise within 15 days of issuance of the RMA#.
7. Print the Return Authorization # clearly on the outside of the package.
8. For security purposes, PACKAGES WITHOUT A Return Authorization # WILL BE refused.