I.Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Shop Save N Earn’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 120 Mosher Ave Battle Creek, MI U.S. 49037, and the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We at Shop Save N Earn take pride in our accuracy and quality in which every effort has been made to make sure the information on our website is 100% accurate. However, Shop Save N Earn makes no warranty expressed or implied with respect to the accuracy of the information, including prices, shipping vendor or prices, product editorials, and product specifications. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We strive for accuracy and excellence; however from time to time typographical errors may occur and Shop Save N Earn is not in any way responsible for the errors in such a case that a product or service is purchased below the fair market value.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Notice: We reserve the right to use another shipping service, if the shipping is faster or more beneficial to you the customer or if any issues arise.
Shop Save N Earn is committed to ensuring that your privacy is completely protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Shop Save N Earn may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from August 29, 2012 - August 29, 2019
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- decisions and behaviors while shopping
- earnings and Anon. purchase data
- contact information including email, address, and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer satisfaction such as surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, so we can better understand the needs of you the customer and your community.
Additionally, we could use this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting or is beneficial to you or your community using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail concerning your order or account.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests and needs.
But rest assured you are secured with our secure SSL connection, as is our payment gateways.
So feel free to shop away and earn some money today.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Shop Save N Earn (SSNE) offers warranties on products that specify it does so directly as a Shop Save N Earn warranty and not any other warranty, which in both cases becomes effective from the date of purchase. Any Shop Save N Earn or manufacturer warranty is not transferable beyond the dealer and the original end-user.
At our discretion, we will repair or replace the product warrantied with the Shop Save N Earn Warranty with the same or better product of the same kind.
A credit will only be issued under the following circumstances:
- If the item is returned in new condition within the time frame described in the listing when purchase
- If the item cannot be repaired, replaced or upgraded
- Or at any other time as we deem necessary
ANY credit issued will be for CURRENT market value unless item is returned within 14 days of purchase.
We will not issue a credit on ANY of the following items:
- Used products
- Single use products
- Counter-surveillance detectors
- Software/Dowloadable Items
- Any item requiring activation
The warranty is voided when damage is caused by:
- Improper handling, neglect or failure to operate the product following the directions provided.
- An outside force beyond the control of SSNE (eg. flood, fire) but a direct result of the customer or not due to product failure or defect.
- Any repair or opening of the product by the dealer or end-user.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by warranty.
Before submitting a product for return, please contact technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org for troubleshooting. In the event that we are unable to troubleshoot the product, please follow the return procedures outlined below.
All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging, in “like new” condition with all components, manuals and cables included. Products using accessories such as batteries and SD cards must be returned with the factory-sealed accessory.
- Product that is returned incomplete will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Merchandise returned with missing items will not be refunded.
- Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the end-user.
Warranties and Technical support apply only to products Shop Save N Earn describes to do so. We may require proof of purchase before servicing any product. We reserve the right to refuse service on any product deemed not to have been purchased from us.
In no event shall SSNE be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of individual and business profits, individual and business interruption, loss of individual and business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the products, even if SSNE had been advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation is intended to apply and does apply without regard to whether such damages are claimed, asserted or brought in an action or claim in tort or contract law, or on the warranty, or under any other law or form of action except in relation to liability for death or personal injury, for which no limit applies, the liability of SSNE and any authorized dealer to you for loss or damage arising under this agreement shall not exceed in aggregate the cost of replacing the affected product. Nothing in this agreement shall be taken as excluding or attempting to exclude or in any way restrict any liability for death or personal injury to the extent arising directly from the negligence of SSNE or that of its employees or agents.
- To return a defective product, please follow the steps outlined below.
- Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA#) within the described time frame of the product by emailing email@example.com
- Please provide the following information when requesting a Return Authorization #: Original order number (located in the conformation email), name of product being returned, reason for return, your name, daytime telephone number and e-mail address.
- Verify that all merchandise is in the original packaging with all components, manuals, cables, and accessories are included.
- For your protection, use a "traceable" shipping method such as UPS Ground.
Please address the package to:
Shop Save N Earn "RETURNS"
120 Mosher Ave.
Battle Creek, MI 49037
6. Return the merchandise within 14 days of issuance of the RMA#.
7. Print the Return Authorization # clearly on the outside of the package.
8. For security purposes, PACKAGES WITHOUT A Return Authorization # WILL BE refused.
This website and its content is copyright of Shop Save N Earn- © Shop Save N Earn 2012-2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
- Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Yes you heard it right there is no catch or gimmick, we actually pay you to shop.
We at Shop Save N Earn feel that you deserve something back for shopping and earn on every order.
This is how it works...
- We buy the products or drop-ship our products from our supplier depending on convenience, time, and current available inventory.
- We calculate cost and the amount of your order from 1% to 20%, which all processed after the checkout process.
- Your Earnings are sent to you either by check when shopping online and in cash when shopping at our brick and mortar stores ( coming soon).
- So every time you order you earn whether its 1%,10%, 15%, or 20%.
***At times the amounts you could earn may show or appear on products. (This does not mean that you will earn that much after ordering it is merely stating the most you could earn from purchasing the profits.)
Now, There is a single rule!!
Any exploit or cheat to gain more earnings, loyalty points, or rewards will not be honored and we will surely press fraud or embezzlement charges, which also includes fraudulent refunds. (We will only refund the amount paid minus what is earned and by purchasing you agree to such terms).
Simple huh? What are you waiting for start earning...